Founded in 1967, CABBS brings together people who share a passion for building, sailing, paddling, and motoring in boats. Through meetings, outings, and a lending library, members have an opportunity to learn and have fun with those who share a similar interest.
Visitors are always welcome at any CABBS activity. CABBS is an active chapter of the Traditional Small Craft Association.
All CABBS members share a passion for the simple pleasures of boating. Some – but not all – have build boats. Some have restored boats. Some simply have a boat they are fond of and appreciate the care and use of a small craft.
At meetings and boating events throughout the year, members have a chance to mix and talk shop. Membership benefits are:
• The C Clamp, our monthly newsletter
• Access to our boatbuilding library of over 400 volumes
• CABBS Preferred Vendor List, proven resources at a good value
• Mentorship Program. We introduce you to other members who may be able to advise you on your project.
For more information about CABBS contact our president, Ed Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CABBS Board 2018
- President: Ed Neal
- Treasurer: Chip Caine
- Secretary / Newsletter Editor: Jim Jackson
- Librarian / Boat Show Coordinator: Jim Batteiger
- Summer Events: Jim Batteiger
- Model Boat Program: Mike Latham
- Webmaster: Ed Neal
If you are trying to find a good home for marine related books, tools, artifacts or even an old boat, contact CABBS President, Ed Neal, 440-871-0334
For matters regarding the library contact:
For matters regarding the web site contact:
Phone (440) 871-0334