Founded in 1967, CABBS brings together people who share a passion for building, sailing, paddling, and motoring in boats. Visitors are always welcome at any CABBS activity. Some CABBS members have build boats – but not all. Some have restored boats. Some simply have a boat they want to enjoy more.
Join at a meeting or submitting the membership-registration-2023. Annual dues are $35.
For more information about CABBS contact us at email@example.com.
CABBS Membership Benefits
• Monthly meetings featuring guest speakers during the indoor season.
• Monthly on-water events during the outdoor season.
• Access to members who can offer guidance, answer questions, and provide support for your project.
• Access to the CABBS workspace
• Access to a boatbuilding library of over 400 volumes
• E-mail subscription to the C Clamp newsletter issued six times a year.
• Access to the CABBS Preferred Vendors List
• Discounts from certain vendors
CABBS Board of Governors 2020
- President: Jim White
- Executive Director: Ed Neal
- Secretary: Paul Herrgesell
- Treasurer: Chip Caine
- Newsletter Editor: Lou Brodnik
- Librarian / Boat Show and Summer Events Coordinator: Jim Batteiger
- Children’s Model Boat Program: Tom Baugher
- Programs Support: Al King
If you are trying to find a good home for marine related books, tools, artifacts or even an old boat, contact CABBS Executive Director Ed Neal, 440-871-0334
For matters regarding the CABBS library contact:
For matters regarding the web site contact:
Phone (440) 871-0334